Coronet’s SecureCloud offers unparalleled support for collaborative cloud applications like Microsoft Office 365, Google’s G-Suite, Dropbox, Slack, and Box, to name a few. We offer a full-stack cybersecurity platform with military-grade cloud app security to improve the visibility of your cloud activity and ensure the safety of your business data.
With SecureCloud’s cloud data security features, you can:
- Improve oversight by identifying which cloud apps and services represent a potential security risk.
- Protect sensitive information anywhere in the cloud by applying automated real-time controls.
- Leverage Coronet’s industry-leading, out-of-the-box policies designed to enhance security of financial data.
- Monitor for unusual anomalies, rogue applications, ransomware, compromised users, and risky usage.
- Exceed regulatory compliance standards with data leak prevention and strict data access limits.
Coronet Cloud Data Security Features
Data Recovery Capability
- What: Our product delivers the processes and tools necessary to back up critical information.
- Why: Attackers compromise machines by making subtle alterations to stored data that can pollute a whole system in time. Without trustworthy data recovery capability, it can be nearly impossible to extricate the attacker’s full presence on the machine without losing vital information.
- How: SecureCloud uses a combination of physical remote backup security and cloud services encryption whenever information gets stored or moved across the network. There will always be at least one offline backup destination not immediately accessible via a network connection.
- What: Protection of data across your network is best achieved through the application of a combination of encryption, integrity protection, and data loss prevention techniques.
- Why: Organizations may lack the resources to effectively identify and separate their most sensitive and critical assets from more routine, publicly accessible data. As a result, internal users may have access to information they do not even need. Several high-profile breaches have occurred when attackers piggyback their way into high-level data that was stored on the same servers and at the same access levels as far less susceptible information.
- How: SecureCloud maintains an inventory of all sensitive information stored, processed, or transmitted by the organization’s technology systems, whether located onsite or with a remote service provider. We’ll ensure sensitive data or systems not regularly accessed moves to a stand-alone system disconnected from the network at-large and powered-down until needed. Strict perimeters are placed around highly classified data with immediate alerts to security professionals when unauthorized transfers are attempted. Inventory is taken of all USB storage devices, while software is configured to allow only authorized access for specific devices. Cryptographic mechanisms protect enterprise data stored on all mobile and USB devices, whether active or at rest.
Account Monitoring and Control
- What: SecureCloud enables active management of the system’s entire lifecycle, including the creation, use, dormancy, and deletion of all applications and accounts to minimize exploitation opportunities.
- Why: Legitimate-but-inactive users pose a security loophole for many networks, making attacker discovery difficult for security personnel. Terminated employees and test teams sometimes leave behind vulnerable accounts that can be exploited by hackers, malicious insiders, and former staff.
- How: Multi-factor authentication is employed for all user accounts and systems, whether managed onsite or by a third-party provider. Authentication credentials are encrypted when stored. Account names and credentials are transmitted across networks using encryption channels. Inventory is taken and managed on all accounts through a central authentication system. Automatic protocols are put in place to disable dormant accounts after a set period of inactivity. Constant monitoring and reveals any attempt to access deactivated accounts. Automated alerts are triggered whenever a user deviates from normal login behavior outside parameters set for the time of day, workstation location, or duration of access.
Looking for a Cloud Security Access Broker?
With Coronet’s SecureCloud, you can be confident in your ability to meet data breach threats head-on and craft the most effective, agile response. Cloud security monitoring has never been so accessible to businesses big and small. Contact us for pricing information to learn how affordable it can be to adhere to the highest cloud app security protocols in the industry.
Learn more about how cloud app security works with SecureCloud by Coronet.