Channel Manager - Mid Atlantic
About The Position
About Us and the Role
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated Channel Manager. We recently wrapped up our Series C, where we secured $100M in funding for our Cybersecurity Software Solutions. Our solutions are built for the mid-market and thus experiencing dramatic growth! Coro started in Tel-Aviv, Israel and is also headquartered in Chicago, IL. As a global organization, Coro gives you the ability to work with people and teammates from across the world.
We are looking for talented, passionate and motivated individuals that have an entrepreneurial mindset to join our fast growing channel. We’re looking for experienced channel managers who have a solid base of existing agent partners to help us grow our program. The channel managers will be working with master agents and subagents along with MSPs and our reseller white label program.
- Recruit partners and agent partners to sell CORO products.
- Recruit MSPs and other resellers to sell CORO products.
- Train agents and resellers on CORO and how to sell it.
- Manage the relationship with the master agent, subagents, resellers, MSPs.
- Help all your partners in the sales process.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 3-4 years of channel experience or selling to resellers
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A proven base of existing agents, subagents or MSPs
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Self-directed with enthusiasm for problem-solving.
- Cybersecurity experience not a must-have, although is desirable
Job Benefits and How We Work
- Vacation Days, Sick Days, and 10 Paid Holidays
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision (80-90% company paid), HSA with contribution, FSA, 401k with company match, company paid STD & LTD, company paid life & AD&D, pet insurance and Paytient.
- Essential Technology and Marketing
- World class product
- This position requires a candidate live in the Mid Atlantic region which includes South Carolina, North Carolina, West Virginia, Maryland, or Delaware.
Base salary $110k-125k with $110k-125k commission potential.
What to Expect in the Interview Process:
- Phone Screen-30 minutes with our Recruiting Team
- Virtual Interview-30 minutes with Hiring Manager
- Virtual Interview-30 minutes with VP of Alternate Channels
- 30/60/90 day plan creation
- Virtual Interview Presentation of 30/60/90-day plan with Hiring Manager and Sr. VP of Alternate Channels
As job positions at Coro open and are publicly posted, we encourage all applicants who believe they have the qualifications and would be a good fit for the position to apply.
Coro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace the value you can bring to our team through your commitment, skills and abilities, creativity, experience and diversity...not your skin color, sex, gender or otherwise. However you identify, if you’re passionate, good at what you do, feel aligned to Coro's mission, and feel you’re the right fit for an open position, we encourage you to apply.