Incident Response Analyst
About Us and the Role
Coro is the fastest-growing cybersecurity company servicing the small and midsize business community. With offices in the USA, Israel, Ukraine, and London Coro provides a dynamic and engineering-driven culture that is solving one of the toughest problems in cybersecurity: How to protect companies with no security team and small budgets against cyber threats.
Coro protects hundreds of organizations of every size against email threats, data leakage, malware and ransomware, regulatory compliance risks, and cloud app risks.
In addition to its platform, Coro offers the CoroSOC service to customers who prefer a professional team to manage their security operations and inform them only when an incident requires their attention.
We are currently seeking a motivated, data driven incident response analyst to join our growing SOC team. The senior incident response analyst will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of our incident response program using our custom-built cybersecurity software.
- Creation and maintenance of Coro’s incident response plan and procedure
- Provide root cause analysis, create metrics to create reports and analytics to improve future incident response
- Collect supporting information and/or relevant artifacts in support of incident response activities
- Identify and execute projects that improve our intrusion detection and incident response capabilities
- Conduct technical analysis on impacted systems to determine impact, scope, and recovery from active and potential cyber incidents using Coro’s cybersecurity software
- Leverage tools from Coro’s cybersecurity software to identify and remediate threats
- Documents the findings of cyber threats, subsequent remediation, and recovery in an effective and consistent manner
- Executes the Incident Response Lifecycle and coordinates remediation activities throughout the organization and its lines of business as a part of Cyber Incident Response handling
- Recommends solutions to optimize both technical and process/procedure aspects of the end-to-end incident lifecycle
- Presenting improvements and features to senior management regarding software features, development, and processes
- Provides training and mentoring of junior team members
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years in an incident response role
- Minimum of 2 years of threat analysis
- Minimum of 2 years of working with endpoints/EDR in an MDR role
- Ability to identify patterns, anomalies, and issues that span multiple vectors
- Understanding of common cybersecurity threats and terminology including but not limited to phishing, malware, and data compliance
- Ability to create structured reports on cybersecurity incidents
- An understanding of the sales process, preferably in cybersecurity
- Proficient project management, organization, and communication skills
- Self-motivated, innovative, and willingness to learn
- Understanding of cloud applications (Office 365, G-Suite, Drop Box, Salesforce) is desired as well as desire to learn innovative technologies
- Proficiency with MS Office
- MSP/MSSP/MDR experience preferred