Technical Support Team Lead
About Us and the Role
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated Technical Support Team Lead.
We recently wrapped up our Series C, where we secured $100M in funding for our Cybersecurity Software Solutions. Our solutions are built for the mid-market and thus experiencing dramatic growth! Coro started in Tel-Aviv, Israel and is also headquartered in Chicago, IL. As a global organization, Coro gives you the ability to work with people and teammates from across the world.
In your role as a Technical Support Team Lead, you will take charge of configuring and troubleshooting our product to address any technical issues our customers might face. Your role will involve acting as a liaison between our customers and other internal teams to ensure they receive the best possible support. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also be a valuable asset to our team, making you an ideal candidate for this position.
Come be a part of expanding the Coro Team!
- Lead the charge in providing first-class Tier 1 (L1) and Tier 2 (L2) support
- Provide timely technical support and answer any questions from customers, all while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Reproduce customer environments and run tests to diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues.
- Manage electronic tickets with efficiency and attention to detail, ensuring all issues are addressed and resolved as quickly as possible.
- Collaborate with other internal teams, including sales, customer success, and customer service, to ensure that customers receive the best possible support.
- Use your expertise in complex networking environments to troubleshoot and configure
Skills and Experience
- Bring your technical expertise to the table with 5+ years of experience in technical support, including at least 3 years of customer-facing experience.
- Communicate effectively and facilitate with exceptional interpersonal skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Possess a strong technical background in networking, VPN, router, firewall, IPsec2, and scripting technologies, as well as experience working with both Windows and Mac.
- Be a quick learner who is eager to learn new products, processes, concepts, and skills, with a natural curiosity about new technology.
- Work well in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment, showing a high level of motivation and adaptability.
- Possess a background knowledge of cloud systems administration, containerization, logs, and tracing, among other fields.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and the ability to conduct research to identify and solve complex technical issues.
- Be a master of replicating and debugging customer issues in lab environments, such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Job Benefits and How We Work
- Vacation Days, Sick Days, and 10 Paid Holidays
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision (80-90% company paid), HSA with contribution, FSA, 401k with company match, company paid STD & LTD, company paid life & AD&D, pet insurance and Paytient.
- World-class product
- This is a hybrid role-- Our office is located in Chicago, in the downtown loop location, easily accessible to all major public transportation, including Metro stations
What to Expect in the Interview Process:
- Phone/Zoom Interview with the Recruiting Team (30 minutes)
- Zoom interview with Department Manager (60 minutes)
- Zoom interview with Hiring Manager & HRBP (30 minutes)
- Integrity assessment