Motion Graphics Designer
About Us and the Role
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated Motions Graphic Designer. We recently wrapped up our Series C, where we secured $100M in funding for our Cybersecurity Software Solutions. Our solutions are built for the mid-market and thus experiencing dramatic growth! Coro started in Tel-Aviv, Israel, and is headquartered in Chicago, IL. As a global organization, Coro allows you to work with people and teammates worldwide.
We are forming a creative studio and seek an all-star motion graphic designer to be part of expanding the Coro Team!
● Apply your talents to align with the company’s vision and role in the marketplace. Work with creative team members, internal stakeholders, partners, and vendors to develop messaging and communications.
● Evolve brand guidelines, corporate look & feel, and messaging
● Deliverables include but are not limited to helping develop: Advertising campaigns; websites; event properties; templates; collateral; flyers; one-sheets; sales decks; internal docs such as mission statements and value props; long-form pieces; emails; landing pages; videos; banner ads; social; signage; presentations; pitch decks, and visuals.
● As solutions are provided as part of an API-based subscription service, you may be responsible for helping refine customer-facing reports, dashboards, screens, user manuals and tech docs.
Skills and Experience
● Great portfolio with a minimum of 3 years in motion design.
● Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite
● Web design and UX/UI skills
● Cyber-security industry background preferred
● Experience in apps such as Sketch, Figma, 3D Studio Max and Cinema 4D, Maya preferred
● Knowledge of WordPress, and video editing (i.e., Final Cut or Premier) preferred.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Job Benefits and How We Work
● Vacation Days, Sick Days, and 10 Paid Holidays
● Eligibility for healthcare, dental, vision, and HSA benefits through our benefits partner Tri-Net
● Eligibility for a 401K program, with company matching
● Eligibility for equity/stock options
● Cell phone reimbursement
● Work-Life Balance that is encouraged and promoted within our culture and leadership
● Essential Technology and Marketing
● World class product
● This is a hybrid role where you will work remotely four days per week and report to our SoHo headquarters in NYC on Wednesdays.
What to Expect in the Interview Process:
● Phone Screen-30 minutes with our Recruiting Team
● Virtual Interview-45/60 minutes with Hiring Manager
● Video interview-30 minutes with the Creative Director (hiring manager)
● Video interview-30 minutes with the Marketing Director
● Video interview-30 minutes with the CMO/Co founder
● In-person-30 minute final creative session interview with the Creative Director