UI / UX Designer
About Us and the Role
Coro is the fastest-growing security company for small and medium businesses (SMBs) in the US. We provide security-as-a-service for SMBs powered by AI and Cloud with a cloud security platform that protects private data stored in the cloud.
So, if a company is using Office365, Google Drive, Or Dropbox, Coro makes sure that data stays secure through multiple layers of protection.
Coro is looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be working with our lead UI/UX director for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) designs of our various digital assets. You will be delegated routine problems and ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Work with our user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets
- Assist in wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and creating user flows
- Design UI elements and tools for our digital assets
- Assist in updating style guides and components as digital assets expand
- Collaborate with the marketing team and internal and external teams to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user
- Adhere to our style standards on typography and graphic design
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Deep understanding of user tasks and use cases in order to create engaging and well hierarchized user flows
- Understanding the limitations and possibilities of frontend and the concept of atomic design
- Excellent layout and typography skills
- Working knowledge of the following: Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin
- HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems are a plus
- A team player but can work independently too
- A thinker that is not afraid to ask questions and raise concerns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Hebrew
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks