About Us and the Role
Coro is the fastest-growing security company for small and medium businesses (SMBs) in the US. We provide security-as-a-service for SMBs powered by AI and Cloud with a cloud security platform that protects private data stored in the cloud.
So, if a company is using Office365, Google Drive, Or Dropbox, Coro makes sure that data stays secure through multiple layers of protection.
Coro is looking for an Automation Engineer to be part of our QA Automation Team and play a critical role in our mission to deliver the highest quality and efficiency of our product software development.
The QA Automation Team is responsible for QA automation and is involved with all R&D test activities including high complexity, software design, and development to improve the existing automation framework.
- Be a part of the automation team, write and maintain frameworks and infrastructure
- Will work with Python, PowerShell, Bash, Google Suite, Office 365, Dropbox API and SDK. Selenium PyTest, Solenoid and API Testing
- Will work with Bash\PowerShell and other scripting languages to develop automation for desktop application
- Support QA team with automated tools
- Work closely with development teams including participating in design reviews and discussions
Skills and Experience
- 3 years of testing and automation experience
- Experience in writing elaborated test plans
- Experience in functional testing of UI / API / (SDK – advantage)
- Good knowledge of Python programming language
- PowerShell & Bash - a must
- Good knowledge of PyTest, selenium, python testing frameworks, API automation, and cloud services APIs and SDKs
- Familiar with AWS, google API, dropbox API, MongoDB, gitlab ci
- Good familiarity with Linux
- Experience in QA of cloud base/distributed products – an advantage
- BS /BA Computer Science or equivalent – an advantage
What to Expect in the Interview Process:
- Phone Screen – 15 minutes with our Recruiting Team
- Virtual Interview – 45 minutes with Hiring Manager & HRBP
- Virtual Interview – 45 minutes with Head of Department
- Integrity assessment