About The Position
About Us and the Role
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated Channel Manager. We recently wrapped up our Series C, where we secured $100M in funding for our Cybersecurity Software Solutions. Our solutions are built for the mid-market and thus experiencing dramatic growth! Coro started in Tel-Aviv, Israel and is also headquartered in Chicago, IL. As a global organization, Coro gives you the ability to work with people and teammates from across the world.
We are looking for talented, passionate and motivated individuals that have an entrepreneurial mindset to join our fast growing channel. We’re looking for experienced channel managers who have a solid base of existing agent partners to help us grow our program. The channel managers will be working with master agents and subagents along with MSPs and our reseller white label program.
- Recruit partners and agent partners to sell CORO products.
- Recruit MSPs and other resellers to sell CORO products.
- Train agents and resellers on CORO and how to sell it.
- Manage the relationship with the master agent, subagents, resellers, MSPs.
- Help all your partners in the sales process.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 3-4 years of channel experience or selling to resellers
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A proven base of existing agents, subagents or MSPs
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Self-directed with enthusiasm for problem-solving.
- Cybersecurity experience not a must-have, although is desirable
Job Benefits and How We Work
- Lucrative base pay and commission structure
- Vacation Days, Sick Days, and 10 Paid Holidays
- Eligibility for healthcare, dental, vision, and HSA
- Eligibility for a 401K program, with company matching
- Eligibility for equity/stock options
- Work-Life Balance that is encouraged and promoted within team
- World class product
- This position requires candidates to reside in the Houston, TX area.