Business Development Representative
About The Position
About Us and the Role
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated Customer Account Manager. We recently wrapped up our Series C, where we secured $100M in funding for our Cybersecurity Software Solutions. Our solutions are built for the mid-market and thus experiencing dramatic growth! Coro started in Tel-Aviv, Israel and is also headquartered in Chicago, IL. As a global organization, Coro gives you the ability to work with people and teammates from across the world.
Coro is looking for someone that's eager to channel their competitive spirit into something impactful with a big-picture vision for career success. As the Business Development Representative, you will lead the first engagement with potential clients-focusing on outbound efforts to drive business opportunities to support the overall growth of the business.
This is position is required to work in our Chicago office 5 days per week.
- Engage prospective customers through a high volume of outbound (cold/warm) calls
- Qualify inbound leads and advance them to the next step in our company’s sales cycle
- Partner closely with Account Executives to ensure strong communication and proper handoffs
- Hit monthly quota for qualified demos booked and completed
Job Benefits and How We Work
- Vacation Days, Sick Days, and 10 Paid Holidays
- Eligibility for healthcare, dental, vision, and HSA benefits through our benefits partner Tri-Net
- Eligibility for a 401K program, with company matching
- Eligibility for equity/stock options
- Essential Technology and Marketing
- World-class product
What to Expect in the Interview Process:
- 30 Minute Phone Interview with a Recruiter
- 30 Minute Phone or In-Person Interview with a Team Lead
- 30 Minute Phone Interview with the Hiring Manager
- 30 Minute Interview with our VP of Direct Sales