Revenue and Billing Specialist
About The Position
About Us and the Role
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated Customer Account Manager. We recently wrapped up our Series C, where we secured $100M in funding for our Cybersecurity Software Solutions. Our solutions are built for the mid-market and thus experiencing dramatic growth! Coro started in Tel-Aviv, Israel and is also headquartered in Chicago, IL. As a global organization, Coro gives you the ability to work with people and teammates from across the world.
Coro’s is growing and we are looking for a Revenue and Billing Specialist to handle our revenue, billing, and collection functions, reporting to the Revenue and Billing Manager. The role entails:
- Setting up new customers and subscriptions in the billing system
- Following up on collection issues.
- Creating and maintaining sales team commission calculations
- Supporting sales team to close deals and onboard customers
- Interacting with customers on invoicing and collection issues.
- Assisting Customer Success and Customer Support operations as needed
Skills and Experience
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel – mandatory
- Fluent English written and verbal - mandatory
- Attention to detail – mandatory
- At least 2 years’ experience in an accounting, financial or operational role - mandatory
- Experience in working in a startup company – advantage
- Proficiency with SAAS billing or CRM systems – advantage
- US East Coast Hours
- Location is in the United States working remotely, with occasional travel as needed.