Revenue and Billing Specialist
About The Position
Coronet is the fastest-growing cybersecurity company servicing the small and midsize business community. We have offices in the USA, Israel, and Ukraine. Coronet provides an award-winning SAAS service that solves one of the toughest problems in cybersecurity: How to protect companies with no security team and small budgets against cyber threats.
We protect against email threats, data leakage, malware and ransomware, regulatory compliance risks, and cloud app risks. Our platform uses AI to detect threats, eliminating the need for a security team to chase down security events. Coronet’s service is SAAS and API-based.
Coronet is looking for a Revenue and Billing Specialist to handle its revenue, billing and collection functions, reporting to the Revenue and Billing Manager. The role entails:
· Setting up new customers and subscriptions in the billing system
· Following up on collection issues.
· Creating and maintaining sales team commission calculations
· Supporting sales team to close deals and onboard customers
· Interacting with customers on invoicing and collection issues.
· Assisting Customer Success and Customer Support operations as needed
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel – mandatory
· Fluent English written and verbal - mandatory
· Attention to detail – mandatory
· At least 2 years’ experience in an accounting, financial or operational role - mandatory
· Experience in working in a startup company – advantage
· Proficiency with SAAS billing or CRM systems – advantage
· 80-100% position (Monday to Thursday full time – with remaining hours as needed on Sunday and/or Friday)
· US East Coast Hours
· Location is in Israel working remotely, with 1-2 days per week in Company offices in Tel Aviv (subject to change based on business needs)