About Us and the Role
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated QA Engineer. This position is responsible for the full quality lifecycle, including; planning, monitoring, and testing for our new and existing features.
Coro is the fastest-growing security company for small and medium businesses (SMBs) in the US. We provide security-as-a-service for SMBs powered by AI and Cloud with a cloud security platform that protects private data stored in the cloud.
So, if a company is using Office365, Google Drive, Or Dropbox, Coro makes sure that data stays secure through multiple layers of protection. We are one of only a few companies in the world providing this service.
We recently wrapped up our Series C, where we secured $100M in funding for our Cybersecurity Software Solutions. Coro started in Tel-Aviv, Israel and is also headquartered in Chicago, IL. As a global organization, Coro gives you the ability to work with people and teammates from across the world.
Come be a part of expanding the Coro Team!
- Full quality lifecycle (planning, monitoring, and testing) for new and existing features
- Performing manual testing on web and desktop applications
- Working with a team of QA engineers
- Tracking and monitoring the QA and prod environment status at any given time
- Keeping up with the processes, standards, and test methodologies that your team has agreed upon
- Communicating the technical work of your team to other product development teams
- Ensuring you and others continuously improve the product quality and user experience of the product
- Ensuring product release warranty
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of QA experience
- Familiarity with QA methodologies and knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience with both testing web and desktop apps
- Experience with testing micro-services
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with relation / non-relation DBs
- Experience with AWS, or any other cloud platform
- Good communication skills, including strong verbal and written English
- Proactive thinking and initiative mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong responsibility skill
- Good self-organization skills and ability to self dive into details
- Experience with CI/CD tools is a plus
- Kibana, Grafana, Linux bash and shell scripting is a plus
Job Benefits and How We Work
- Competitive and market value compensation packages
- Growth opportunities
- World-class product
- Office and home perks during launches
- This is a hybrid position in our TLV office
What to Expect in the Interview Process:
- Phone Screen-15 minutes with our Recruiting Team
- Virtual Interview-45 minutes with Hiring Manager
- Virtual or In-Person Interview-45 minutes with VP R&D