Tier 1-2 Tech Support
About The Position
Coro is the fastest-growing security company for small and medium businesses (SMBs) in the US. We provide security-as-a-service for SMBs powered by AI and Cloud with a cloud security platform that protects private data stored in the cloud.
So, if a company is using Office365, Google Drive, Or Dropbox, Coro makes sure that data stays secure through multiple layers of protection.
We are one of only a few companies in the world providing this service. In just 15 months since the product launch, we gained more than 2.5M users in 1,900 companies, partnering with global brands such as Dropbox, Lenovo, and T-Systems among others.
Coro is looking for an IT Tech Support who will be the focal point between clients and the R&D team.
· Minimum 2 years of experience as an IT Specialist
· Experience in Windows 10 & MS Office troubleshooting
· Experience in PC/laptop imaging, deployment, and troubleshooting
· Knowledge with Active Directory, OneLogin, Okta, or equivalent
· Experience with G-Suite, O365
· Datto and JAMF Experience
· Knowledge of macOS
· Windows PowerShell scripting
· Knowledge of Firewalls and VPNs
· Networking knowledge
· Knowledge of system security concerns and vulnerabilities
· Experience with mass deployment is a must (GPO, Datto, JAMF).
· Team player
· Provide tiers 1 and 2 to Coro customers
· Be the focal point between Coro clients and the Dev team
· Find technical solutions for the specific needs of our customers.
· Follow standard IT procedures, log all IT interactions with ticketing systems and administer helpdesk software
· Help train and educate the support team where there are knowledge gaps
· Write robust troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base
· Work with support and engineering teams to improve our existing support infrastructure
· Be an expert in our products - capable of delivering meaningful recommendations, troubleshooting, demonstrations, etc.