Demand Generation Manager
About The Position
Coro is looking to fill our newly-created position of Demand Generation Manager to help take our company’s growth to the next level. The overriding responsibility of this role is to design and oversee the execution of multi-touch demand creation programs, based on both inbound and outbound tactics, that drive pipeline creation and revenue growth.
This role reports to the VP of Growth, and will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams. The ideal candidate is data driven, strategic, and willing to roll-up their sleeves to get things done. It requires a candidate with strong leadership skills, creativity, and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture.
- 5+ years’ digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology markets. At least 2 years being responsible for the demand generation function at an enterprise software or SaaS company
- Expert in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness
- Deep understanding of optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel
- In-depth knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems, experience with SalesForce and Hubspot is a strong asset
- Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing and growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding English communication and language skills, other languages a plus
- Only candidates who are able to work in our NYC office will be considered
Salary range : 110k-115k