Marketing Campaign Specialist
About The Position
Coro is looking to fill our newly-created position of Campaign Specialist to help take our company’s growth to the next level. The overriding responsibility of this role is to assist in the creation of marketing plans for a wider and visible reach of an audience. Primary responsibilities is to assist in the creation, execution and monitoring of marketing programs across several channels, based on both inbound and outbound tactics, that drive pipeline creation and revenue growth.
This role reports to the VP of Growth, and will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams. The ideal candidate is data driven, strategic, and willing to roll-up their sleeves to get things done. It requires a candidate with strong management skills, creativity, and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Own campaign execution towards delivering results against KPIs; ensure campaigns meet best practices for success.
- Collaborate with Managers and SMEs to align campaign structures and strategies against goals; create performance recaps with an eye towards KPIs and growth.
- Leverage campaign and data to solve problems and find new opportunities for business growth.
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
- Liaise with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and advertising copies.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to customers.
- Investigate the performance of a company’s marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data and present the recommendations to management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
- Own campaign timelines, asset management, strong project management skills an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology markets. At least 1 years being responsible for the demand generation function at an enterprise software or SaaS company.
- Skilled at digital marketing, lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting.
- Strong analytical skillset, able to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Ability to work with CRM and marketing automation systems, experience with SFDC and Hubspot a strong plus.
- Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to set clear and deliverable goals - demonstrated tenacity and a commitment to deliver and be accountable for results
- Outstanding English communication and language skills, other languages a plus
- Only candidates who are able to work in our NYC office will be considered
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail for precise analysis of data
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and motivation to succeed in a competitive environment
- Ability to work with teams and collaborate
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Time management and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
Salary Range : 80k-110k