About Us and the Role
We are an AI based Cyber-Security Software Solution for businesses. We provide endpoint protection, and security cloud services. We recently wrapped up our Series C, where we secured $100M in funding for our Cyber-Security Software Solutions. Our solutions are built for the mid-market and thus, experience dramatic growth!
Coro started in Tel-Aviv, Israel, and is also headquartered in Chicago, IL. As a global organisation, Coro gives you the ability to work with people and teammates from across the world.
As our Engineering team continues to grow, we’re looking for passionate Java Developers to join us.
You will be working on new and current projects which will include being responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Java-based software and applications, along with contributing to all stages of the software development lifecycle.
As a Java Developer at Coro you will play a key role in turning ideas into reality.
Come and be part of our brand new London team!
- Keep to the processes, standards and designs that have been set within the team
- Ensure you and others continuously improve by proposing and then implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make your team more effective
- Contribute to the definition of product features, including workshops with other product development teams
- Communicate the technical work of your team to other product development teams
- Take responsibility for supporting your changes all the way through to production
Skills and Experience
- 3 years of server-side development experience using Java
- Experience working with Java Spring
- Knowledge of overcoming scalability and performance challenges
- Experience working with Redis and RabbitMQ would be an advantage
- Deep understanding of multi-threaded programming
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
What to Expect in the Interview Process:
- Phone Screen with our Technical Recruiter
- 1st stage: Zoom interview with the Hiring Manager & HRBP (45-60 minutes)
- 2nd stage: Technical Interview with one of our BE Leads (45-60 minutes)
- Integrity Assessment (20 minutes)