Technical Product Manager
About The Position
About Us and the Role
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated Technical Product Manager. In your role as a member of the email security team, you will work closely with Software Engineering leaders to validate requests and prioritize effectively. You will be an active member of the R&D team, defining functional specifications, breaking down feature requests, and bringing new features/products to market.
Coro is the fastest-growing security company for small and medium businesses (SMBs) in the US. We provide security-as-a-service for SMBs powered by AI and Cloud with a cloud security platform that protects private data stored in the cloud.
So, if a company is using Office365, Google Drive, Or Dropbox, Coro makes sure that data stays secure through multiple layers of protection. We are one of only a few companies in the world providing this service.
We recently wrapped up our Series C, where we secured $100M in funding for our Cybersecurity Software Solutions. Coro started in Tel-Aviv, Israel and is also headquartered in Chicago, IL. As a global organization, Coro gives you the ability to work with people and teammates from across the world.
Come be a part of expanding the Coro Team!
- Research and analyze product and market requirements by leveraging our vast customer base and field teams while maintaining expertise in relevant cloud security technological domains
- Analyze opportunities that may change the course of Coro's business
- Work with the Engineering team to ensure user experience and engineering viability meet market requirements
- Achieve a sustainable product/market fit
- Promote the solution area internally and externally
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience in email security
- Technical and market knowledge of security technologies with a particular focus on email security, spam, malware, and cloud services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams throughout the organization and pay close attention to details
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Fast learning ability
- Ability to execute and achieve goals with strategic thinking and little supervision
Job Benefits and How We Work
- Competitive and market value compensation packages
- Global company with many growth opportunities
- This is a remote position based out of London
What to Expect in the Interview Process:
- Phone Screen-10/15 minutes with our Recruiting Team
- Virtual Interview-45 minutes with Hiring Manager
- Virtual or In-Person Interview-60 minutes with HRBP and Head of R&D
- Integrity Assessment