Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
We are Looking for an engineer to work in our DevOps team. As a team member, you will assist in managing our AWS infrastructure, assist with developing improvements to the availability, scalability, and work on the performance of our environment, including the implementation of the necessary monitoring tools.
You will be responsible for maintaining our build and deploy tools as well as CI/CD processes using TeamCity and Gitla CI\CD.
Coro is a fast-growing cybersecurity company that provides solutions to the mid-market and SMBs. We have offices in the USA, Israel and Ukraine.
Coro’s AI-driven, proprietary technology solves one of the toughest problems in cybersecurity: how to protect companies with no/small security teams and tight budgets against email threats, data leakage, malware, ransomware, and cloud app risks. We have a strong market positioning in that we can protect a company for less than what industry competitors charge.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Linux and AWS Environment (a must)
- Experience with Salt, Ansible or equivalent tool
- Kubernetes, docker and helm (a must)
- Gitlab-ci, jenkins or any other ci-cd tool knowledge
- Familiarity in at least one programming language (Python and bash)
- Experience with monitoring, maintaining and optimizing large scale production systems
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redis) – Big advantage
- Independent, fast learner, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, growth environment
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great company culture. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, holiday parties, friendly competitions, and more!
- You’ll be working with the best of the best in the cyber industry
- Bonuses! We appreciate the people that help the company grow
- Stock options. All of our employees are entitled to an option plan (subject to board approval)
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status