Senior DevOps Engineer
About Us and the Role
Coro is a fast-growing cybersecurity company that provides solutions to the mid-market and SMBs. We have offices in the USA, Israel and Ukraine.
Coro’s AI-driven, proprietary technology solves one of the toughest problems in cybersecurity: how to protect companies with no/small security teams and tight budgets against email threats, data leakage, malware, ransomware, and cloud app risks. We have a strong market positioning in that we can protect a company for less than what industry competitors charge.
We are Looking for an engineer to work in our DevOps team. As a team member, you will assist in managing our AWS infrastructure, assist with developing improvements to the availability, scalability, and work on the performance of our environment, including the implementation of the necessary monitoring tools.
You will be responsible for maintaining our build and deploy tools as well as CI/CD processes using TeamCity and Gitlab CI\CD.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Linux and AWS Environment (a must)
- Experience with Salt, Ansible or equivalent tool
- Kubernetes, docker and helm (a must)
- Gitlab-ci, Jenkins or any other ci-cd tool knowledge
- Familiarity in at least one programming language (Python and bash)
- Experience with monitoring, maintaining and optimizing large scale production systems
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redis) – Big advantage
- Independent, fast learner, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, growth environment
What to Expect in the Interview Process:
- Phone Screen – 15 minutes with our Recruiting Team
- Virtual Interview – 45 minutes with Hiring Manager/HRBP
- Virtual Interview – 45 minutes with Head of Department
- Integrity assessment