Salesforce Administrator and Business Applications Manager
About The Position
About Us and the Role
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated Salesforce Administrator and Business Applications Manager.
We recently wrapped up our Series C, where we secured $100M in funding for our Cybersecurity Software Solutions. Our solutions are built for the mid-market and thus experiencing dramatic growth! Coro started in Tel-Aviv, Israel and is also headquartered in Chicago, IL. As a global organization, Coro gives you the ability to work with people and teammates from across the world. As the SF admin and business applications manager you will work closely with key players Coro, across the whole company. You will work closely with the VP operations on building and implementing new tools and polices in the company.
- 3+ years of experience in a Salesforce administration role.
- 3+ years of experience in a business applications or IT role.
- Strong understanding of business operations and experience with CRM systems.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems and think critically.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Salesforce certification preferred.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of Salesforce and business applications solutions that support company goals and objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the Salesforce platform, including user setup, data management, and system customization.
- Work with the leadership team to identify and prioritize business needs and design solutions that meet those needs.
- Collaborate with IT and other departments to ensure smooth operation and integration of the Salesforce platform.
- Monitor and analyze system performance, identify issues, and implement solutions to improve system efficiency and effectiveness.
- Train and support users on the Salesforce platform and other business applications.
- Develop and maintain documentation of business processes and system configurations.
- Stay up to date on new Salesforce features and functionality and suggest ways to incorporate them into the organization's business processes.
Job Benefits and How We Work
- Competitive and market value compensation packages
- Growth opportunities
- World-class product
- Office and home perks during launches
- This is a hybrid position in our TLV office