- This event has passed.
July 19 @ 9:50 am - 10:20 pm
Mid-Market companies and SMBs face the majority of cyberattacks, partly because bad actors know they lack the resources of enterprise businesses. In this eye-opening session, an expert panel from a private-sector company, a security service provider, and a data scientist will explore:
- How lean IT creates unique security challenges for non-enterprise companies
- Where AI do the work that until now required staff time and expertise?
- Lowering total cost of ownership through AI
- Barriers to implementation
- July 19 | The Executive Summit | San Francisco, CA
- July 20-22| The Data Week | Virtual
- July 26-28 | The AI and Edge Week | Virtual
- July 19 | 9:50am – 10:20am (PDT)