Coro is the fastest-growing cybersecurity company servicing the small and midsize business community. With offices in the USA, Israel, and Ukraine, Coro provides a dynamic, engineering-driven culture that is solving one of the toughest problems in cybersecurity: How to protect companies with no security team and small budgets against cyber threats.
Coro protects over hundreds of organizations of every size against email threats, data leakage, malware and ransomware, regulatory compliance risks, and cloud app risks. Designed for the hybrid workspace, Coronet's platform uses AI to detect and mitigate threats, eliminating the need for a security team to chase down security events. Provided as a subscription service, API-based, Coro brings comprehensive, enterprise-grade cyber defense through a single pane of glass at an affordable price, eliminating the complexity and laborious nature of traditional security platforms.
Coro is looking for a Channel Sales Engineer to join our Sales team
What will you do?
- Support the Alternate Channel program from a technical and consultative role throughout the sales process, this includes but not limited to product demonstrations, evaluation and journey of value
- Articulate product positioning and competitive differentiation to both business and technical users ranging from individual contributes to VPs to C-level executives
- Ability to work independently and team collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate the work with customer success, R&D, and Operations teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous Channel Sales experience required
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports
- Knowledge of Cloud Services such as Office 365, G-Suite
- Knowledge of Threats focused on Cloud Security