Coro is the fastest-growing cybersecurity company that provides security solutions to the small and midsize business community. We have offices in the USA, Israel and Ukraine, Coro provides a system that solves one of the toughest problems in cybersecurity: How to protect companies with no security team and small budgets against cyber threats.
We protect against email threats, data leakage, malware and ransomware, regulatory compliance risks, and cloud app risks. Our platform uses AI to detect threats, eliminating the need for a security team to chase down security events. Provided as a subscription service, API-based.
We are looking for a self-driven, organized Personal Assistant to the CEO to join our growing company.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Manage CEO's expense reports and all employees expense reports related to payroll
- Manage the CEO’s day-2-day schedule: Coordinate meetings, events, and conferences
- Plan business trips, including flights, accommodation, and ground transportation
- Solve any problem or issue in real-time manner
- Ongoing day to day office administrative work
- Contacting suppliers, ordering supplies, miscellaneous tasks for 3 small offices
- Full English proficiency – Mandatory
- 3-4 years of work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role, preferred in a Hi-tech environment.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Resourcefulness and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and able to plan and prioritize tasks while working under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills