Strategic Account Executive
About The Position
About Us and the Role
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced Strategic Account Executive. In the summer of 2022, we wrapped up our Series C, where we secured $100M in funding for our Cybersecurity Software Solutions. Our solutions are built for the mid-market and thus experiencing dramatic growth! Coro started in Tel-Aviv, Israel and is also headquartered in Chicago, IL. As a global organization, Coro gives you the ability to work with people and teammates from across the world.
We are looking for motivated individuals that have an entrepreneurial mindset to join our fast-growing sales team. The ideal candidate will have a solid grasp of their territory, as well as bring in channel partners. Experience working with master agents, subagents, and MSPs is a huge plus. This is a heavy networking role, where we expect you to leverage the field to help with local tech and MSP markets. If you love being a hunter and focusing on net new business, this is the ideal role for you.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Outbound prospecting and consistently booking networking meetings, cold calling, social media, and email prospecting
- Communicate and collaborate with BDR’s, Sales Directors, Channel Managers, and other teams
- Present products to prospective clients
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Develop an actionable strategy roadmap with recommendations for issues and finding innovation opportunities where possible.
- Recruit partners, agent partners, MSPs, and other resellers to sell CORO products.
- Help all your partners in the sales process.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 2-4 years of outside sales experience a must, minimum of 2 years of fundraising, prospecting and networking is a plus
- Experience working with technology channel partners
- Proven track record of extracting referrals
- Cybersecurity or B2B SaaS experience is not a must-have, although is very desirable
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Self-directed with enthusiasm for problem-solving.
Job Benefits and How We Work
- Vacation days, Sick Days, and 10 Paid Holidays
- Robust benefits package includes medical, dental, vision (80-90% company paid), HSA with contribution, FSA, 401k with company match, company paid STD & LTD, company paid life & AD&D, pet insurance and Paytient.
- Essential Technology and Marketing
- World class product
- Remote position within the specified territory. Ability to travel to Chicago quarterly required
What to Expect in the Interview Process:
- 30-minute phone interview with our Recruiting Team
- 60-minute zoom interview with the hiring manager/Sales Director
- 30-minute zoom interview with our People Team
- Sales presentation assignment
- 60-minute zoom interview with VP of Sales
As job positions at Coro open and are publicly posted, we encourage all applicants who believe they have the qualifications and would be a good fit for the position to apply.
Coro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace the value you can bring to our team through your commitment, skills and abilities, creativity, experience and diversity...not your skin color, sex, gender or otherwise. However you identify, if you’re passionate, good at what you do, feel aligned to Coro's mission, and feel you’re the right fit for an open position, we encourage you to apply.