About Us and the Role
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated Revenue Operations Project Manager. We recently wrapped up our Series C, where we secured $100M in funding for our Cybersecurity Software Solutions. Our solutions are built for the mid-market and thus experiencing dramatic growth! Coro started in Tel-Aviv, Israel and is also headquartered in Chicago, IL. As a global organization, Coro gives you the ability to work with people and teammates from across the world.
As the Rev Ops Project Manager at the world’s fastest-growing cybersecurity firm, you are the intersection, conduit, facilitator and traffic cop for all projects and activities within in Sales/Customer Success/Rev Ops. There may be dozens of active jobs. That means you’ll be working with different internal clients, sales, and customer success team members at home and in the office, external vendors, customers, and partners.
**This is a hybrid role requiring you to come into our Chicago office***
- Lead the management of RevOps projects from inception to success in a timely manner
- Help create and develop RevOps procedures and processes to build an efficient revenue organization
- Work with team members at all levels to plan, design, specify, and execute cross-organizational projects
- Attend to project details while not losing sight of project target and company goals
- Estimate workloads and needed resources for requested projects
- Assist with managing results and issue resolution
Skills and Experience
- Relevant education and at least 2 years of experience in operations management (Industrial engineering, Operational management, Systems analysis, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project Manager, preferably in a dynamic environment
- Assertiveness and relentless drive
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, Project Management and Task Management tools (strong proficiency in Monday.com preferred)
- Cyber-security industry background a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Job Benefits and How We Work
- Vacation Days, Sick Days, and 10 Paid Holidays
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision (80-90% company paid), HSA with contribution, FSA, 401k with company match, company paid STD & LTD, company paid life & AD&D, pet insurance and Paytient.
- Essential Technology and Marketing
- World class product
- This is a hybrid role in which in-person communication and collaboration will be necessary in order to thrive. Our office is located in Chicago, in the downtown loop location, easily accessible to all major public transportation including Metro stations
What to Expect in the Interview Process:
- Phone Screen-30 minutes with our Recruiting Team
- Virtual Interview-45/60 minutes with Hiring Manager/Chief of Staff
- Virtual Interview-45 minutes with VP of Sales
As job positions at Coro open and are publicly posted, we encourage all applicants who believe they have the qualifications and would be a good fit for the position to apply.
Coro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace the value you can bring to our team through your commitment, skills and abilities, creativity, experience and diversity...not your skin color, sex, gender or otherwise. However you identify, if you’re passionate, good at what you do, feel aligned to Coro's mission, and feel you’re the right fit for an open position, we encourage you to apply.