Business Development Representative
About The Position
About Us and the Role
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated Business Development Representative. We recently wrapped up our Series C, where we secured $100M in funding for our Cybersecurity Software Solutions. Our solutions are built for the mid-market and thus experiencing dramatic growth! Coro started in Tel-Aviv, Israel and is also headquartered in Chicago, IL. As a global organization, Coro gives you the ability to work with people and teammates from across the world.
Coro is looking for someone that's eager to channel their competitive spirit into something impactful with a big-picture vision for career success. As the Business Development Representative, you will lead the first engagement with potential clients-focusing on outbound efforts to drive business opportunities to support the overall growth of the business.
This is position is required to work in our Chicago office 4 days per week. 1 day remotely.
- Engage prospective customers through a high volume of outbound (cold/warm) calls
- Qualify inbound leads and advance them to the next step in our company’s sales cycle
- Partner closely with Account Executives to ensure strong communication and proper handoffs
- Hit monthly quota for qualified demos booked and completed
Job Benefits and How We Work
- Vacation Days, Sick Days, and 10 Paid Holidays
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision (80-90% company paid), HSA with contribution, FSA, 401k with company match, company paid STD & LTD, company paid life & AD&D, pet insurance and Paytient.
- Essential Technology and Marketing
- World class product
$110,000 OTE ($55,000 base, 50/50split)
What to Expect in the Interview Process:
- 30 Minute Phone Interview with a Recruiter
- 30 Minute In-Person Interview with a Team Lead
- 30 Minute In-Person Interview with the People Team
- 30 Minute Video Interview with our the Department Head
As job positions at Coro open and are publicly posted, we encourage all applicants who believe they have the qualifications and would be a good fit for the position to apply.
Coro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace the value you can bring to our team through your commitment, skills and abilities, creativity, experience and diversity...not your skin color, sex, gender or otherwise. However you identify, if you’re passionate, good at what you do, feel aligned to Coro's mission, and feel you’re the right fit for an open position, we encourage you to apply.